TRƯỜNG CAO ĐẲNG CÔNG NGHỆ THÀNH PHỐ HỒ CHÍ MINH (Tên trường cũ: CAO ĐẲNG KINH TẾ – KỸ THUẬT VINATEX THÀNH PHỐ HỒ CHÍ MINH)
– Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minh City was originally Garment Technique Worker School founded on October 14, 1978 pursuant to the Decision No.388/CNN-TCQL by the Minister of the Ministry of Light Industry.
Đang xem: Trường cao đẳng kỹ thuật công nghệ tp hcm
– On September 1, 2006, the Minister of the Ministry of Education and Training signed the Decision No.4821/QĐ – BGDĐT on establishing Ho Chi Minh City Industry College of Textile Garment and Fashion based on Fashion II and Sewing Technique High School.
– On May 13, 2009, the Minister of the Ministry of Education and Training signed the Decision No.3459/QĐ – BGDĐT on changing the school title of Ho Chi Minh City Industry College of Textile Garment and Fashion to Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minh City is an institution in training multi-profession, multi-level and providing human resources with high quality for textile-garment enterprises and the society.
– In the developing and building process, the school was recognized for the Third Labor Award (1988), the Second Labor Award (1998), the First Labor Award (2008), the Merit Certificate by the Prime Minister, the Excellent Corporation Award of the Ministry of Industry and Trade & Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group, the Traditional Flag of Ho Chi Minh City People Committee…
– The institute is to specialize in training main industries: Textile fiber technology; Chemical dyeing -finishing technology; Garment technology; Fashion design; Textile-Garment manufacturing administration and Textile-Garment mechanical engineering which are top in Vietnam. Moreover, the college trains other industries such as: Information technology; Electrical-electronic engineering technology; Mechanical-electronic engineering technology; Business administration; Accounts and English.
– The institution is also to study science, technology and business administration; to become the center of technology transfer, training, technician and managing staff improvement of Vietnam Textile and Garment Industry.
– In 2025, Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minh City will become one of the leading universities in Vietnam which meets the requirements of the human resources with high scientific and technological qualification for Textile-Garment Industry and other industries.
4. Quality policies
Committing the training quality improvement continuously, ensuring that after graduation, learners have knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the demands of the enterprises and the society; have ability to continue self-learning, self-researching and to enhance the working capacity.
5. Training levels, industries and professions
5.1 College levels
– Garment technology– Fashion garment– Fashion design– Textile fiber technology– Sewing equipment repair– Electrical – Electronic engineering technology– Mechanical engineering technology– Information technology– Computer network administration– Graphic design– English– Accounting– Business administration– Tour service and tourist administration– Catering service and restaurant administration
5.2 Intermediate levels
– Garment technology– Sewing equipment repair– Electrical – Electronic engineering technology– Enterprise accounting– Industrial and civil electricity
5.3 In addition, the college associates to train university level with industries
– Fashion and Garment technology– Textile technology– Business administration– Accounts– Information technology– English
5.4 Short time programs
– Leader and production sewing line manager– Production sewing line technician– Controlling product quality– Order management (Merchandiser)– Machine operation and practice of basic seams– Cutting and sewing shirts, pants, jackets– Sample designing and size grading– Marker making and cutting– Sample designing, size grading, marker making on the computer– Setting up technical standards and material consumptions– Setting up technical pack on the computer– Pattern design– Fashion design– Fixing sewing equipment– Fixing electricity and electronics– Textile and garment manufacturing administration
6. Activities relating to enterprises to support students
– Job fair: Introducing jobs to students, creating favorable conditions for enterprises to access and recruit students directly at college.
– Exchanging with enterprises: With the aim to orient professions, knowledge, skills, attitude for students, to share working experience after graduating, to be a bridge joining between enterprises and students.
– Continuous solutions for continuous quality assurance of students after graduation+ Maintaining “guarantee” of the “product” quality after training to solve difficulties when student graduates practice their professions, to meet the requirements of the training “product” users, to contribute to developing the sustainable brand and the prestigious college.
+ Shortening distance between training in the college and the actual production, helping students to be able to meet the demands of the jobs at enterprises in the shortest time.
+ Innovating the training program in time to be suitable for the needs of the enterprises and the society.
– Transferring the neat manufacturing technology (LEAN)
7. Material facilities
– The total area of the campuses: 30,000 m2, with 02 campuses:+ Main campus, located at: 586 Kha Van Can Street, Linh Dong Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
+ Campus 2: 2 Hung Vuong Street, Trang Bom District, Dong Nai Province
+ The total building floor area of 24,400 m2, including: 43 lecture halls and classes (area of 3010 m2), the hall (area of 700m2), computer labs (area of 700 m2), laboratory rooms (area of 125 m2), the library with 39,724 books (area of 500 m2), the manufacturing center (area of 9000 m2), the dormitory with 129 rooms (area of 6,400 m2).
Xem thêm: Những Cách Mở Khóa Android Khi Quên Mật Khẩu, Cách Mở Khóa Điện Thoại Android Khi Quên Mật Khẩu
– The total facilities are used for students’ learning and training needs: 1,736 (facilities). In which, the computer labs have 477 computers, the language labs have 76 lecture facilities, the laboratory rooms have 50 specialized laboratory facilities and 1,133 specialized practice facilities.